Monday, August 10, 2009

3 years ago today

3 years ago today a young man's dream came true. He married the most fantastic girl in all of the land!

3 years ago today I had on the most uncomfortable shoes ever.

3 years ago today my aunt, uncle, and Nanny were surprise guests at our wedding.

3 years ago today I didn't even care what I looked like because I knew that Jake would always love me for how I looked no matter what.

3 years ago today Jake became mine, and I became his for eternity.

3 years ago today we stopped by Taco Bell as our first married meal.

3 years ago today our families gathered to celebrate our marriage...by having at BBQ at a park, and then playing soccer afterwards.

3 years ago today my new sister and brother-in-law plotted together to create a massive cupcake fight between the new bride and groom. (with rainbow chip cupcakes)



(it got a lot worse than this)

3 years ago today my dreams came true.


So today we celebrate our love for each other.

I had to start off with the tradition of eating rainbow chip cupcakes


and then toasted to 3 years of marriage
Jake picked me those roses in the background. You know someone loves you when they pick you roses in the rain! And yes, it rained last year on our anniversary too.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, you have got to be kidding me. We have the same anniversary AND both of our first married meals were Taco Bell? I knew I always loved you!! Nothing like TB breath on your wedding night! :)

    ReplyDelete