Monday, August 24, 2009

Day 2

Photobucket
Day 2 was just like day 1. Relaxing in the SUN.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Took a ride on the wave runners which were a blast and came in handy for firewood and ice runs.

The only one with enough "man parts" to go cliff jumping. He smacked his thumb pretty hard on the rock and it is still black from the bruises
Photobucket

Spread Eagle... I love that picture

Photobucket
And here is to you Mr. Outhouse. Thank you for being there, but no thanks. Everytime I came to visit you I felt as though my bladder emptied but my tummy filled with vomit....you stink.

1 comment:

  1. Tyrell you are so cute. I love your blog. I just stumbled upon it and I love the stuff you write. What format do you use to have such huge pictures? How did you get that? I am jealous and want mine to be like that ;)

    ReplyDelete