Monday, August 17, 2009

Is it weird?

Is it weird that as I was standing in the bank today that "sexual healing" came on the radio?

Is it weird that my belly button is not centered?

Is it weird that my hands are as big as my husbands?

Is it weird that one of my ears is lower than the other?

Is it weird that I saw my Dad's girlfriend for the first time...over facebook?

Is it weird that old people used to call me Wyoming just because my sister's name is Montana?

Is it weird that I was named after a cowBOY?

Is it weird that I like to have a new bedspread every six months (from Ross of course)?

Is it weird that my 13 year old sister is 4 inches taller than me?

Is it weird that I have a fish named netquote?

Is it weird that the word weird is starting to look weird?

1 comment:

  1. Haha this post cracked me up. I love your blog. Would it embarrass you if I gave your blog a shout out on my blog?

    ReplyDelete