Saturday, August 1, 2009

Under the stars....and dew

Jake and I went camping last night....in our back yard. It has been pretty warm lately and thought it would be fun. After watching a movie and talking the day over, we slept and dreamt of crazy things...okay, maybe just insurance. I dreamt of police, car accidents, the cheer squad, and the Tyra Banks show while Jake dreamt of putting up a billboard in our back yard. Sometimes I wish we had a life outside of insurance, but for now, its a good one! We woke up with the sun which is always wonderful and found that we were under a nice layer of dew. I snapped some pictures

1 comment:

  1. I just re-read this post and I'm dying of laughter. I have never in my life see the Tyra Banks show and life in insurance has been wonderful. But about that billboard, Jake is still always trying to find new ways to advertise though!

    ReplyDelete