Thursday, October 8, 2009

Comments

If you ever want to leave a comment and the system is being mean to you/you don't have a google account....this is how you do it:
1. click the word comment
2. Write what you want
3. Where it says: Comment as, click the arrow
4. 2nd to the bottom, click name/URL
5. Just type in your name (such as Dad/Mom/Homeskillet) in the name row (nothing in the URL) and hit continue
6. Click post comment

That's it!

P.S. I will share with you my birthday fun tomorrow. I forgot to take a picture of my garage present so you will just have to wait.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. if you don't mind, I will steal it and post it on my blog. my mom is always saying, "it never lets me leave a comment!" and I know that there are lots of other people who would like to but feel that they can't. Don't worry, I will give you the credit. :) I hope you had a fantastic birthday!

    ReplyDelete