Tuesday, October 27, 2009

If Pam Hasn't Told You Yet


Jake and I have had really bad luck with movies lately. We do not have any TV channels(which is killing me) so we do netflix. One of Jake's favorite things to do is watch movies in the theater. We hadn't been in FOREVER and I had a free ticket. We looked online and found one that we thought would be good. IT WAS TERRIBLE. Honestly it was offensive and I couldn't believe it even made it to the theater. Then we had some friends over a few weeks ago and we put in a movie that looked like it would be pretty good. It was also terrible. I jokingly rated it PG married (instead of PG 13) because there was so much stuff I didn't even want to hear of see in that movie....and inappropriate for a 13 year old.

So I started renting kid movies. We got Horton Hears a Who the other day. It was pretty good. At least I didn't feel dirty and empty inside at the end of it. Well anyways, there was a part in the movie where Horton's friends wanted to know a secret he had. He told them "Okay but you can't tell anyone." The friends said "okay...well if we do tell someone, we'll tell them not to tell."

This happened to me. I told my mother-in-law something that I specifically only wanted her to know. About 2 weeks later Jake gets a phone call from one of his friends....and they knew what only my mother-in-law was supposed to know. She was on probation for a week (because she told like 25 people). But if you are one that she didn't tell:

WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS!

8 comments:

  1. YAY! Congratulations! I hope you are feeling good. What an exciting time for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats! I am so excited to be around you while your cute tummy grows! Let me know if I can ever do anything for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we cant wait and Audrey is excited!!!! Now we can say something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is so exciting!!! So did you know we are due the same month? Do you know what day?!?! Sheesh, I know we haven't hung out much, but the next time your hubby is gone and you are sick, CALL ME! I know what its like... especially right now. Hopefully any sickies go away soon :) You have a number of gals here ready to take care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have realized that excited parents have a hard time keeping secrets, expecially when its good news.

    ReplyDelete