Thursday, October 29, 2009

Medicine

Jake walked through the front door last night

"Hey babe, I have a surprise for you! Do you want to see it?" I yelled from the love sac*

He plopped right down next to me and there he saw it. His surprise. The big fat cold sore.

"Does it hurt"

"Its just ugly....can I have my surprise now?"

"Yeah, close your eyes" He ran to his truck and came back, wrestling a bag, trying to retrieve his gift..."Okay, Open your eyes"

He was holding up a pink, black, and grey dirtbike shirt. It is very cool.

"Dude, that's awesome, where did you get it"

"Oh just at a dirt bike shop in Oregon. Can you try it on? Without pants"

I Just laughed and laughed and laughed. Laughter is the best medicine.


* A love sac is just a giant bean bag
And thank you (everybody) for your concern. Jake is home now and promises to take care of me! And we are due at the end of may...in case you were wondering.

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny. I have a funny love sac story for you...
    We have one, but don't really have a lot of room for it right now, so we have been wanting to store it away until we get a bigger house.
    So, Jerrod had me go into a storage/u-haul place to get a king size plastic cover for it. I walked in, and asked the guy if they had those plastic things, and he said "yes, right here" then I proceeded to tell him that we were going to use it for our Love Sac instead of an actual mattress. He just looked at me like "i don't know what you are talking about" I said, "do you know what a love sac is?" He said, (very awkwardly)... "A swing?" I just busted up laughing and said..."No! It is like a giant bean bag. Awkward." Haha. It was so funny and awkward all at the same time. So I love that you had to clarify what a Love Sac was. I am glad that you are feeling better now that Jake is home! Let me know if you ever need anything!

    ReplyDelete