Friday, October 9, 2009

My Birthday In Review


Photobucket

This guy (above) made me this (in the garage)

Photobucket

A few months ago I saw an awesome craft shelf at Michaels. I wanted it badly but it was very costly. So (with a skillsaw) Jake made me one. He made me one with drawers and a ribbon dowel. It is rad. He purposely left in unfinished so I could put "A touch of Tyrell" on it. I was trying on the blue....I think I will make it white.

Photobucket

I got to work and found this. Matching gloves, a hat, and slippers waiting on my chair that Jake picked out on his own!

Photobucket

Then Tiffany came to work and gave me Gerber daisies and candy corn. She didn't know that I had been craving candy corn for the last month!

Photobucket

Jake's family took us out to celebrate. (Jake and Brianna are the only ones that smiled)

Photobucket

As The Berner Family, we have a hard time smiling simultaneously . It was a fantastic birthday. Really. I also got ice cream pie at work, a book, snacks, and a scarf from my girls at girls night too.

1 comment:

  1. Tyrell you are so beautiful ( love the new doo) and I am so lucky to have such a great son in law.

    ReplyDelete