Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Horse

This picture cracks me up for several reasons. I look ridiculous, my eyes....what is going on, my hair... is that a comb over, my smile....Its creepy.....

Photobucket

Anyways. My parents can vouch for me..... I have always had a really hard time swallowing pills. Until I was about 14, I begged my parents to buy the chewables. My dad wished I would grow up and would break the swallowables into pieces and told me to deal with it. I would put the pieces in my mouth and there they would sit until I could taste them. It became a mind game and I would only win half of the time.

Now that I am a big kid, I win about 95% of the time.

Did you know that prenatal vitamins come in two sizes: regular and horse. These horse pills are killing me. They say "don't eat plastic", but these pills are coated in plastic....its like the sugar that helps the medicine go down.

No comments:

Post a Comment