You Must Live In Washington Jokes:
1. If you measure distance in hours, you live in Washington.
2. If you have switched from 'heat' to 'a/C' and back again in the same day, you live in Washington.
3. If you design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over 8 layers of clothes, you live in Washington.
4. If you know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter, and road construction, you live in Washington.
5. If you wear socks with your sandals, you must live in Washington.
6. If you have ever said "the mountain is out" you must live in Washington.
Number 4 is the my favorite and most correct of all. Number 6 is equally hilarious. Mt. Rainier is always there...but most of the year it is covered by clouds but "The mountain" has been out these last few days. It has been nice to look up into the cloudless sky and see Mt. Rainier. Its beautiful!