Monday, December 21, 2009

Movin' On Up

It was two weeks ago that I felt the baby move for the first time. It was incredible. Every time it moves I get so excited. When we were sitting in church yesterday afternoon, I think it was dancing. I just can't wait until the movements are big enough for Jake to feel.

Yesterday it was my little sister's 14th Birthday. She has had some pretty bad allergies lately, so her birthday wasn't spectacular.... These are the latest pictures I have of her (from my mom)



The super sad thing is that she is 6 inches taller than me already. She's not my little sister anymore. Effie is incredibly talented and was smarter than me when she was in the 5th grade. I don't remember the day she was born (I don't know why...I was 9) but I do remember her as a baby. She had the craziest/wildest curly white hair ever. I used to carry her around everywhere and rock her to sleep. She was my buddy. She cried every time I left for the summer and gave me the biggest hugs when I got home. She cried when I left for college and when I got married. I miss her and wish I could see her grow up, but as long as she knows how much I love her, I'll be okay. I LOVE YOU EFFIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment