Wednesday, January 13, 2010

5 Feet

Photobucket

I've been working on something cute for the last few nights (late nights if you can't tell).

Photobucket

It's this:
Photobucket

Its a giraffe growth chart. I cut the mane in inch increments up to 5 feet. It may take a while for our little guy to get up to 5 feet....Jake and I are both on the "short end of the stick" and Jake has informed me several times that he won't even like it when he is 5 feet tall. We'll see. I think its stinkin' awesome!

3 comments:

  1. That is SO cute! I love it. Um...so did you still want that photo of Margaret? I am a loser and totally forgot about it! AHH!! Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooo awesome! I absolutely love it!! Can I send you pics of Rylee's room to get some suggestions on what to make to hang on her walls? You are sooo creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super cute!

    PS I like your new picture with the tulips and the bike, very artsy!

    ReplyDelete