Monday, January 25, 2010

Knowing him

So I just wanted to let you know a few things about our unborn son:
He HATES the smell of Dad's hair gel (HATES IT)
Loves when Mom eats (He goes wild)
Can't stand Mom's hairspray....so she doesn't do her hair anymore
Not sure if he likes how much milk mom eats on her cereal
Likes Grapefruits and mandarin oranges
Likes to do crafts (just kidding....thats just me)
Likes when we sing in church
Doesn't like pizza, spaghetti sauce, hot sauce, taco seasoning, or anything else red and tomatoey
Loves yogurt with granola
Other than that, he is an 11 inch, 1 pound mystery.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you knew I might respond to your little teasing.....I think you belly is really cute and you are a beautiful pregnant little woman. So there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I can't wait to meet him. I bet he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete