Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Two At A Time (Weeks That Is)

I feel like I just blew up in the last two weeks. To see if I was crazy or not, I recreated my 22 week picture.

But first Jake took these pictures to confirm that wearing white = looking HUGE

Photobucket
A lot has happened in between the time of these two pictures. For starters, check out my ankles... I take off my socks and the sock line stays there for about 4 hours.
'
I get more head turns at the gym
'
More people touch my belly
'
I have freaked out a little more about the delivery process and how big certain body parts get .
'
I walk .2 speed slower on the treadmill
'
We changed his name....a million times actually. Turns out some family members pronounce it funny. Its not a weird name at all. We still might name him that name but we have to meet him first. I never knew how intimidating the name picking process is. I start to like a name and then run it by my other half....who then laughs, makes a funny face, says "I knew a guy in high school with that name and we was.....", or just flat out says no way. Its so hard to find a name that is common but not overused. We have 2 names that we would love to name him.....but they were recently stolen by others. I know we have time. A little less than 4 months time, but I don't want to bring him home without a name. It happened to Jakes uncle....his birth certificate says "Boy". Wish us luck!
'
Oh, and I had my 24 week Dr. appointment today. So my Dr (Dr. Insensitive) walks in and says to me (Mrs. Big Panties) "whoa look at your tummy, its..."
'
Like two peas in a pod... I finished her sentence
'
"...HUGE".

2 comments:

  1. Cute Tyrell! Who's your Dr.? Don't worry I won't tell them, I never work with them, i'm just curious

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give you permission to take my great name of Cohen. Or Cowen, however you may want to spell it. I LOVE it, but we both know my problem. I figure I could help you out a bit. :)
    You do look cuter every time I see you. Not huge.

    ReplyDelete