Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Dress

Photobucket

I found this dress online and HAD to have it. I just thought it was the cutest thing ever and I NEEDED IT. Jake let me get the dress and it has treated me well. I swear it has a protective force field around it.

You can catch me eating though out the day... and sometimes I spill. Who doesn't? But when I wear this dress... I can't spill. It won't let me. I seriously dropped/spilled a million times yesterday, and every time I would catch it right before it touched my dress or it would just touch my dress and bounce off. Bizarre. But I like it.

And I know you guys would never say anything.... but my "pregnancy glow" is getting out of control. My face is so shinny. Its like I went bobbing for apples in baby oil and forgot to wash it off.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, Tyrell you crack me up. I think you look so dang cute! And I love that dress! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete