Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sydney

Jake wanted to get in one last swim before we flew to Sydney.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we all flew to Sydney.

I am pretty sure our baby was playing jump rope with his umbilical cord because he sure was moving a lot on the airplane.

We landed in Sydney, got our bags, and checked into our hotel. Our view was amazing.

Photobucket

After we set our bags down, we went out exploring. Our hotel was right in the middle of everything so it wasn't a long walk.
Sydney Harbor Bridge.

Photobucket

Because it was St. Patrick's Day, they had the Opera House all lit up green.

Photobucket

The Opera House is actually tiled cement walls. Crazy. It is also 3 separate buildings. I would have never known.

Photobucket

Night view of the city.

Photobucket

It was warm in Sydney too. We were advised to bring pants and sweaters because it was Fall time in Sydney. There were more HOT days in Sydney than Cairns. I Loved it. There is nothing better than a warm night!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is BEAUTIFUL! Now I want to go :D The Opera house reminds me of finding Nemo haha... I didn't know it was an Opera house so it makes sense that the school of fish sang when they made that shape for Marlin to follow..... haha. (shaking my head at myself.) It looks like you guys had a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete