Friday, April 30, 2010

Baby Shower By Numbers

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

#1. Heidi. The thrower of my shower. *Begged for this picture!

#2 Dirt by Heidi. Boy Food

#3 More boy snacks by Delee

#4 Jill & Julie

#5 Nilda, Margaret, and Traci (the one that looks like a movie star)

#6 Traci playing "pin the sperm on the egg"

#7 I was so far off. Good thing Jake had better aim!

#8 Possible portraits of our son. LOVED THEM!!!

#9 Me and my 6 sons. It seems as though there are 6 babies in my tummy...its big enough and there are plenty of stretch marks to go around.

#10 Reading my "farewell friend" card from Jill. She starts out her card like this: "Hey best friend that use to be my friend w/out a baby, but how has a baby...." Now you can see why we are friends...she is hilarious!

#11 Good times. Thanks to Heidi & Friends!

3 comments:

  1. 'Twas a blast :) And I heart your house. I think you should come help me with mine. I want more dirt with worms.... yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay that photo is hideous. Not good. But, I am glad that you enjoyed your party. I had a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't hate me...I totally forgot it was this past wednesday!!! The boys both had games and that's all I focused on..I do have a gift for you however, and would love to hang with you guys. Dinner? :)

    ReplyDelete