Friday, April 9, 2010

He Can't Lie

Jake can't tell a lie. He really can't. When he told me that he had a life insurance appointment in Federal Way yesterday morning, I totally believed him.

He never lies.

He left for the appointment and came back about an hour later....with my mom

I was so shocked.

I didn't understand. Did he find her on the side of the road on the way back from his appointment? Where did she come from?

Turns out the entire office and Pam had been keeping this secret for the last couple of weeks.

Mom planned this trip to come to Washington for my baby shower tonight and to cook tons of freezer meals for us when we have our baby.

Photobucket

She has been cooking all morning. Isn't she great!

1 comment:

  1. She is great! One of my favorite people in the whole world!


    What a fun surprise! I hope y'all have fun!

    ReplyDelete