Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Power

Photobucket

I took a stroll on down to the library today.
It was such a nice day I couldn't spend it indoors.
On the way there I inhaled 5 gallons of exhaust, dreamt about living downtown,
and passed a uniform-wearing Catholic school.
I spent 3 hours reading about pregnancy, birth, and motherhood.
It all sounds quite exhausting....and I have not even completed one of those steps.
I am not worried, just a tiny bit nervous.
I figure knowledge is power and the more I know, the more prepared I seem.

1 comment:

  1. Aw I am SOOO darn excited for you! I remember with Zoe feeling the same way. The first two weeks were the hardest for me, mostly because of hormonal changes after giving birth. But after that it just all felt... natural. He will be YOUR little guy. And when he cries, it will be instinct to feed and comfort him. You are going to love it. Motherhood is honestly the best thing (other than Lee) that has ever happened, or will ever happen to me. I don't know what I'd do without my little gals. I can't wait to see you holding your sweet little baby boy.

    ReplyDelete