Thursday, April 8, 2010

"Ready To Pop"

This morning something was outside that wasn't there the day before.... or the day before that.... or before that.

It was the sun shedding light on our precious young garden

Photobucket

Photobucket

We planted the raspberry bushes about a month ago.... we just dug them up out of Pam's garden and brought them home. Don't I wish it was that easy to bring a baby home!

We planted carrots, radishes, broccoli, lettuce, cucumbers, and peas last Saturday. I am really surprised some of it is growing because it has been a sun-less flood since then.

Something else can grow without the sun....my belly (and I am not the only one that notices!)When I checked my Facebook page this morning, these comments awaited me:

"Holy crap girlie, didn't know u were expecting! Congratulations!!!! Looks like you're about ready to pop! You'll be a great mommy!"

"oh my gosh! look at you, your about to pop! you look great girl congratulations!!! when you due?"

No comments:

Post a Comment