Friday, April 16, 2010

Tuth Bruch


I thought I would do some spring cleaning...on our tooth brushes! We just replaced them not long ago, but toothpaste does weird things sometimes, so I thought I would clean them up a bit. So I did the only logical thing.... put them in a pot of boiling water for a really long time.
-
They are clean!
-
Crookedly clean!
-
-
When they weren't as clean, they were straight and the bristles were much closer together.
-
But honestly, who needs close bristles?
-
At least I laugh when I look at them now!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You aren't spring cleaning...It is called NESTING!! :) You are getting ready for that little "George" to come! I can't wait to see him. He is going to be so cute. And then one day, he can have his own crooked crazy tooth brush! :)

    ReplyDelete