Monday, May 31, 2010

Changed Me

Everett has been a champ. Jake didn't even wake up once last night, but of course I get to steal some one-on-one time with him through out the night.

This morning he snuggled with Jake while I got some sleep. I had a super strange dream and I ended up in tears. It was about this little girl who's mom had passed away several years earlier and the little girl said to me "I miss her girly face." I cried. And when I re-told the dream to Jake, I cried again. Motherhood changed me. A few hours later my Dad called to tell me how proud he is of us, I cried some more.

It has only been a few days but I love it all. I love his cry. I have even made peace with my extra skin.

And because most of my family lives far far away, here are some more pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here is the product of all of that heartburn. A full head of hair. He definitely has Dad's hairline.

Photobucket

And he has Mom's big hands.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
* Not that its a bad thing, but I haven't been able to size these pictures down. I'm not sure why some are huge and some are normal.

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweetie :) If you want me to bring that movie by, let me know! Or if you want company watching it, I can provide that too :D ;D I think you aren't going to be able to keep Jill and I away for too long lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little guy! I can't wait to meet him!!

    ReplyDelete