Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Desk For Mother's Day

I got this chair at the goodwill last week....for a whopping $2.40 (not kidding!)

Photobucket

I didn't need it but it looked like it had potential. I spray painted it antique white. I didn't plan on the crackle, but it looks awesome.

Photobucket

I re-covered the seat with a new cushion and all. I had extra padding from our stools and found a nice fabric....

Photobucket

So what do you do with a nice new chair? Maybe you get a nice new sewing desk for mother's day to go with it!

Photobucket

I can't wait to be a mom. Maybe only a couple more day....maybe a couple more weeks, either way I feel like a mom already and it was nice to be treated as one on such a special day.

I definitely love my mom, grandma(s), and all of the other mothers in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment