Friday, May 14, 2010

Front Porch

Once I took down the Fall decorations, our front porch was left empty. We didn't even decorate it for Christmas...or Spring for that matter. We went straight for Summer.

Photobucket

I made the flag (after Jake cut the wood for me). I'm way impressed at how good it looks. The stars.....all 60 something.... were a little challenging. I know there are only 50 states but it was so hard to space them just right and in the end it just looked better if I added a few more!

Photobucket

Thanks to Jake, we have a 6 foot long bench to watch traffic on! All I had to do was find a picture of something I liked, and then he put himself to work.

Photobucket

After working on projects all day this guy is toast. He can fall asleep anywhere....anytime!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I need to start writing down all the cute ideas I want to steal from you! I'm serious. You are so creative! Thanks for letting me blog stalk you :) I'm excited for your little guy to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I think I'm gonna have him build something for me next hahaha :) OR I'll just tell lee to be a quick learner and get to work! LOVE the bench, LOVE the flag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jake, will u come build some stuff for me? planter boxes, tree house, shed, and plant barrels? thanks! then u can nap on my porch!

    ReplyDelete