Tuesday, July 27, 2010

2 Months 2 Fast

Photobucket

You're right. Time does go by fast. A little too fast. I look at his newborn pictures and I almost want to cry at how much he has grown in these last 2 months.

Photobucket

He can roll over now. I'm sure I will be talking about how he can crawl before you know it. But when it comes down to it, I'm glad he's growing. I just get a little nostalgic from time to time.

Photobucket

So here's to remembering the good times... all of the time. Not a day goes by that he doesn't make me laugh or melt my heart. At only 2 months old he has stolen our hearts. Being a parent is a good reminder to enjoy this moment because it goes by so fast.

3 comments:

  1. You guys are amazing parents :) He is one lucky little cutie! And yes, he is growing too fast. You guys had better be there Saturday, yes?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly... he is the best looking baby i have seen. HONESTLY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is he the cutest baby ever? seriously, he has the most darling face. and jake! he looks like such a happy daddy. parenting fits you guys. now we just need to see you in person!

    ReplyDelete