Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy One

Photobucket
The first raspberry from our bushes

I started my blog a year ago today. I can hardly believe it has been a year already.

But there is more cause to celebrate.... this is my 250th post! I can hardly believe that either.

So, thank you Ashlee for the inspiration to start my own blog and thank you Dad for being my first reader.

So in memory of the early days, I scanned through the 250 posts and thought that this one was worthy of "re-posting."
Thanks for reading A Touch of Tyrell!

1 comment:

  1. First of all... Hahahahaha! I haven't been called a dork in QUITE some time, and I couldn't stop laughing haha. And what does "in the best way" mean??? Some how that seems cliche haha. Crack up. And congrats on the year mark! I like your blog. You are entertaining ;D We need to make blocks...

    ReplyDelete