Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Portland in Montana

Photobucket

This is my sister Montana. She's stinkin hilarious, shops at thrift stores, is very generous, hardly ever takes a serious picture, and has a heart as big as Texas.

Photobucket


Photobucket

We drove down to Portland Monday afternoon and got to spend the rest of the day with her. We hung out in her backyard for quite some time and then she took us to the nickle arcade. It was awesome. Portland has a lot of unique places to eat and so I got a prickly pear cactus burrito and can't wait for my second. It was delicious! I forgot my camera.... I missed out on tons of good pictures.

Then on Tuesday we went to a bunch of waterfalls just outside of the city.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was so awesome to see Montana and how happy she is. Its almost like Portland and Montana were meant to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment