Wednesday, July 28, 2010

This Little Face

I have a new button on my side bar. Its a place for those who are having a hard time having babies... or having more babies. I am sure that experiencing infertility can take you to your lowest lows.... so I thought that this blog could help if you find yourself in that situation.

So until you have your babies... or more babies, you can look at this little face:

Photobucket

Photobucket
*Have you ever tried saying something and it just didn't come out right? Well thats what I feel happened with this post a little bit. I'm not trying to make you feel bad that you don't have a baby and I do... I just think, 'how can you not be happy when you look at him?'

3 comments:

  1. I LOVED this post! You're the best. I'm sitting here staring at your kid, just giggling out loud! You rock. Really, you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has the sweetest face ever! I miss him :)... and you of course hahahahahah ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyrell,
    He is sooooooo cute!!! Love seeing his pictures.
    Robin R.

    ReplyDelete