Friday, August 13, 2010

I Want To Thank You Thank You

Photobucket

I've been meaning to tell you something for quite some time. Thank you.

Thank you for reading my blog. In the beginning of all of this, I felt I was just writing to cyber space... but now I know that you're out there!

Thanks for laughing, crying, and sympathizing with me.

Thank you for letting me share my life with you. It may sound a little dorky... but this blog has changed my life. I feel that I don't take so many things for granted and I appreciate more of the small things. I LOVE reading about everyone else's life because I love our similarities and our differences. I have been able to identify myself through writing this blog.

Thank you for the comments. I get so excited reading every little comment. Its nice to know that you're out there... that you think my baby is a little chunkier, that you don't think I'm a bad mom because I chose formula, that your didn't criticize me when I asked for reader advise (instead of advice....but putting spelling errors aside, thank you so much for those comments. You were so right, I did cry alot the first month!), and thank you for looking over my errors, faults, and weaknesses. I can't tell you how much you and your comments mean.... it takes a village to raise a child, thanks for being my village.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I dont feel my life is exciting enough to start a blog but i will say Tyrell i very much have enjoyed you and Jake since i met you oh so long ago at AMFAM. You 2 are two AMAZING people, and i love to get to check in and see that little munchkin grow and the stories you share. They make my DAY! :)

    Renee

    ReplyDelete