Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Power Of A Power Washer

Photobucket

Growing up, we spend our summers at Dad's house. When we were still too young to be home alone, we had the world's greatest baby sitter. Sandra. She is seriously the coolest ever. We would spend our days jumping on the trampoline, swimming, watching saved by the bell, playing hide-and-go-seek, and some sort of teddy bear dodge ball game. Whatever we did it was fun.

As we got older we spent our days at the swimming pool. Montana and I would load up our bikes with our beach towel and noodles and ride to the pool. We were there so often that by the end of summer I had green hair.

By the time I was 17 I had a job at that poor in Eagar Az. I had a big crush on the head lifeguard....I think his name was Caleb. But he was engaged by the end of the summer and I was headed back to Colorado to start my Senior year. With my new lifeguard certification in hand, I got a job at the rec center. Luckily I got to work with one of my favorite guy friends. Together we had a blast. Some nights no one would even be in the pool. Those were the fun nights. We had this power washer that we used to clean the deck and the drains and once I got a little carried away....

I sprayed the top of his foot. Yes, I did. I still feel bad because we had to break out the first aid kit to stop all of the bleeding I caused. We're still friends though.

I tell you this whole long story because our friends let us borrow their power washer on Saturday and I was so excited to use it. I got really really dirty and went to show Jake just how dirty I was.

"Holy smokes babe! Do you want me to spray you off?"

But I knew better!

Photobucket

He was just kidding though.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that looks fun! Like coloring for grown ups. Hmm... now I want one. And thanks for the lesson. Now I know not to spray anyone :)

    ReplyDelete