Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Warm Towels

It has been warm lately. I love it. Its like that feeling on a cold winter day when your bones are cold and your mom dumps a load of fresh-out-of-the-dryer towels on you. I have been waiting for this warmth and it is finally here. After my power washing escapade on Saturday, we went to Alder lake.

Jake's parents were headed up there with a canoe so we just invited ourselves. Everett sure liked it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our house is like a magnifying glass with the sun and its been like an oven inside. Sometimes its actually cooler outside than in... (but it's so nice in the winter).

I slept like a baby last night. Literally. It's been happening a lot lately. I haven't been able to fall asleep or stay asleep....my mind stays busy singing songs like "do do do do do inspector gadget, do do do da dooo" Its madness and I can't quiet my mind.

The real kicker is that for the past few nights Everett has been sleeping like I should be. 7, 6, then 8 hours.

I think my inability to sleep comes from that load of warm towels dumped on top of me. Maybe I will sleep outside tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment