Monday, March 21, 2011

Macaroni Teeth



Everett is getting a third tooth on the bottom (see above) and two on the top:


Today he was crawling around when I heard him chewing on something crunchy. It sounded like he was chewing on an uncooked macaroni noodle. I looked in his mouth, I couldn't find anything. So I stuck my finger in there to see if I could feel anything. Nothing.

Then I heard it again half an hour later. Nothing was in his mouth.

We were at the store buying seeds when I heard it again. He was being super naughty (climbing out of the cart and screaming at the top of his lungs) so I was holding him... and that's when I realized that he was grinding his teeth together.

It send shivers down my back. It was like fingernails on a chalkboard. He kept doing it and I couldn't stop him. Just imagine that sound right in your ear. He did it about 109,386,382,672 more times before he went to bed.

It was driving my crazy....CRAZY!

4 comments:

  1. Ryker would grind his teeth...one of THE most annoying sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Do they make grinding mouthguards for infants? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mylin is just getting her first top tooth (so tooth #3) and she has been grinding her teeth too! It is awful! I don't know what to do about it. She does it constantly. Glad she isn't the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uggghhh. Worst sound ever!! Avery does it all the time, but she has about 12 teeth... They sure don't stop doing it! Good luck with it! lol

    ReplyDelete