Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Scripture Power

I have a friend whom I greatly admire. To me, she is the perfect example of what it means to be Christlike.
Before Everett was born, she told me about how she used to read the Book of Mormon to her son when he was little. I immediately knew that I wanted to read the Book of Mormon to Everett once he was born.

I started reading to him as soon as he was a week old. Some days it was easier than others, but I kept reading because I knew that it would benefit us both.


(Back in October... about half way done)


We just finished.

I had read the Book of Mormon before this, and I knew it was true then, but something about reading it aloud to my Son really solidified my belief that it is a true testament of Jesus Christ.

To get your own copy, go here.

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog at Better After and it has kept me entertained for the last half hour. Your son is so amazingly adorable. Those eyes hypnotized me. My husband asked me if I was looking at a blog that belonged to someone I know because I kept staring at his pictures. Your decorating skills are fantastic. Thank you for inviting me into your home and introducing me to your family. I am now a loyal follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...Haha you are probably wondering what that first comment was about....Well I hope you don't mind. My sister has a blog called betterafter@blogspot.com and when I saw your post about you redoing some items in your house, I showed my sister and she liked them. Usually people send in stuff to her but I showed her yours and anyways she posted it. I'm so sorry I didn't give you a heads-up! Hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete