Saturday, April 2, 2011

10 Month Birthday

This is still my trip to Colorado.

(Sunday morning before church)



(I know what you are thinking... you're wondering if I would really wear the same dress to church that I wore on Passion Island. The answer is yes. That's how I roll.)


My mom had planned to have a little 10 month birthday party for Everett since they all won't be around for his real birthday.


 (A card and some cupcakes that Bridget made)


(Everyone wearing hats that my 7-year-old bro made in school)




We sang happy birthday and all Everett wanted to do was touch the fire.






We blew some bubbles for him once his cupcake was gone.



Then it was time for presents.





My family made a book of nursery rhymes and some finger/glove puppets to go along with the rhymes. How clever!

I love this picture. I look like such a dork.... just tryin' to read some nursery rhymes, that's all.


The rest of the day was spent playing games, watching you tube video's (like double rainbow) and laughing until we were crying.

******
Every trip to Colorado has to include some Serious Texas BBQ. So we went on Monday.

(My two younger sisters with me and Ev.)

I got the very delicious and incredibly tasty Texas taco. It really is the most delicious thing ever.


I've even got Everett hooked.


No comments:

Post a Comment