Saturday, April 16, 2011

Attention



Everett has been a changed man the last few weeks. He's been so much sweeter and a bit more calm. He will even sit on the couch with us for a minute or two in the mornings.... we could only dream about such a luxury before. He plays with his toys so much better and will actually entertain himself for a little while.

We were at our friends house last night and he sat on the couch for about 20 minutes and watched the movie with us. It was so cute and so unusual. Maybe as he nears 11 months his attention span will keep getting longer.

And he understands when I tell him not to do something, he usually listens. I have always loved Everett (SO MUCH) but this new Everett is really making my heart swell. He really is turning into a little person, and I love it!

2 comments:

  1. L-O-V-E this picture of him. Darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE one year olds! Life is a lot easier and they are so fun when they learn new things. It's my favorite stage. Enjoy it because one day he will turn two... heehee.

    ReplyDelete