Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Decorations

It was time to put up a few spring decorations. So I made this little window flag out of ribbon and paper. (sewed the paper onto the ribbon)




And switched out the pine cones for miniature buckets on the mantle. (I got all 7 of the buckets at the Goodwill for $1 and then I put little candles in them)



Cut some flowers from the backyard...



And added a few other things that I had around the house.






I planned on putting some Easter candy in the glass jar when the flowers died... but then Jake found the candy stash...

3 comments:

  1. I love them :) I am going to make a banner like that for Sawyer's birthday, but i hope glue works since I will not be sewing anything in this lifetime lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I can't wait for Spring.... if it ever gets here!

    ReplyDelete