Saturday, May 21, 2011

Smhorseshoes

We had some friends over last night. We played a few rounds of horseshoes and then made s'mores over the campfire.




It was awesome. We roasted marshmallows, melted chocolate, and got chunky while talking about the world ending and Indians. The things that come out around a campfire!

This morning I went out to our firepit to check on things...



I found our roasting sticks, the horseshoes, and this:



Yep, that's the chair Jake and I were sitting in! I told you we were getting chunky!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Before I scrolled down I was afraid it would be another horseshoe in a bush. I think I need a little practice. That was fun though, next time we'll bring some biscuits to roast on the sticks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was more paying attention to the hatchet under the chair! It had me worried with the talk of the world ending and what not!

    ReplyDelete