Monday, June 13, 2011

Dear Mom, Love Everett

Dear Mom,

I found the bag of leftover candy from my party. I played with it for a long time while you were on the computer. You let me play with it because I NEVER let you be on the computer when I'm awake. You turned around to check on me and I had tasted some of the candy. And Mom, It's delicious. I really love Blue Caribbean bubble gum. You didn't even get mad when I slobbered all over your sewing stuff.... I think you actually thought it was kind-of cute. Thanks for being the best mom in the whole wide world universe!

Love,
Your totally adorable and always messy, crazy-haired kid  
~Everett









P.S. I can't find my fishy cracker, have you seen it?


1 comment:

  1. Ok. This kid officially has the cutest little head of hair EVER! Love it!

    ReplyDelete