Thursday, June 2, 2011

Green Goodness

I have officially transplanted every plant and have planted every seed into my garden boxes. I am so totally in love with my garden- as lame as that sounds!

I planted the peppers very last. They were getting HUGE. I didn't measure but it looks like the biggest one is 8 or 9 inches tall. (I transplanted 30+ pepper and jalapeno plants the other day!)

 
I still can't believe that I grew 'em! Imagine how excited I'll be when I actually get a pepper or two!
 
 In that particular garden box I have carrots, sweet onions, green onions, 2 types of lettuce, peppers, and jalapenos growing. I'm seriously so excited about it!
 
*I would post a million more pictures (like I usually do) but blogger has been giving me a hard time lately...

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Tyrell! I so wanted to plant some veggies this year, but I'm thinking I'll be lucky if I get the front yard landscaped how I want it. I'll just have to hire you next year lol :D They look so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Feel free to "practice" cooking on us again LOL

    ReplyDelete