Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Grocery Bags Galore


I'm a huge fan of recycling and reusing... but sometimes I just can't remember to bring my reusable shopping bags into the store with me. So I end up with hundreds of shopping bags in the pantry. Like most people, we reuse these bags but the pantry floor was covered and I needed a better place for them. So I finally made a bag holder (using this tutorial).




I made the bag holder out of scraps I found in my craft room. It ended up matching Everett's room perfectly, so it  hangs on the back of his door right next to the changing table... perfect place to pull a bag out and toss a stinky diaper in.





Believe it or not, I stuffed the bag holder full and I still had tons of shopping bags left. So I made another one to hang inside of the pantry door... except I like it so much that I hung it on the outside of the door!


3 comments:

  1. I love it!! I am going to make one now. I hate opening our closet in our laundry room to find them all stuffed and falling everywhere. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are super cute Relly. We will have to make one for all of our bags.

    ReplyDelete