Thursday, June 16, 2011

Owl Miss You!

I bought this cute owl fabric at JoAnn's a while ago- like before I knew Everett was going to be a boy. Since he is a boy and there is pink on the fabric I've been waiting for the right time to use it.

One of my friends is expecting a baby girl so I made it for her baby shower.




It's the owl fabric on the front, light yellow on the back, I made the owl, and I frayed the edges.




I was pretty excited at how it turned out. I felt like I was giving away a piece of myself because I love this fabric/blanket so much... but I think I gave it to the wrong person. I gave it to a friend that is more interested in dressing her baby daughter in skulls and crossbones with bows than wrapping her up in cute owl blankets. Maybe she'll change her mind once she see's that sweet little face!

1 comment:

  1. That is the darnest cutest blanket! I'm seriously impressed! And if she didn't appreciate it... *cough... I'd ask for it back. Just sayin. lol.

    ReplyDelete