Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Orting Outing



I had to get my obsessive self out of the house yesterday. I couldn't spend another day's worth of nap times staring at the same pictures of our new house.... so Everett and I went for a bike ride on the Orting trail.

It was cloudy and only 63 degrees, but that's pretty good weather for riding bikes, so we had a good time. We started in McMillan and rode to the park in Orting.

My camera is getting cleaned because we've taken it to way too many dirty places and we've never cleaned it (a.k.a. salty, sandy, windy beaches) so it's at Best Buy for the next two to five weeks. Too bad they can't be a little bit more specific with their time frame. BUT... the little, backup camera took a few good pictures of Everett playing at the park:




Girls rule, Boys drool!




He went up and down the slide a thousand times. He would've went a thousand more if I let him. Good thing there were two slides and enough static to share...








We had a great time at the park and it was nice to spend the day outside.

I'm kind-of nervous that Fall is on it's way. I feel like Summer was really short... but I guess that's the price you pay to live somewhere so beautiful.  






I'm going to hold on to Summer as long as I can... even if it is only 63 degrees out.

1 comment:

  1. Everett is so cute; I love his cool electro-static hair picture!

    ReplyDelete