Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Water Boy


Having two 1 year old boys is so fun sometimes. Today they were in the kitchen laughing at each other. It was so hilarious and I wanted the moment to last forever.

These boys play cars, hit & wrestle each other (mostly just Everett beating up on Sawyer... Sawyer is too nice to get him back), they eat tons of food and make huge messes all day long.

Today we played with the garden hose:





Trying to give Sawyer a drink

Sawyer running away






We love having Sawyer around.

Sawyer is such a good influence on Everett. If I ever want Everett to eat his vegetables I give them to Sawyer first... then Everett gets jealous and wants to eat some vegetables, too!

Sawyer is also a little brainiac. If you ask him where his head and ears are he will point to them... Everett is still trying to figure out where his mouth is...

3 comments:

  1. Andy and I are LOLing right now. Those pictures (and commentary) were hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stories of these 2. My fav!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute little guys! That is awesome that they are such good friends :)

    ReplyDelete