Saturday, September 10, 2011

Random Hair

Crazy Kid got a haircut today. He had some pretty serious mop hair goin' on. Here are some pictures I've been meaning to post of him lately (which are now out-of-date due to the new haircut)






Last Sunday... playing in his church clothes that soon because play clothes:



Hangin' out in his sports jerseys:



One day (a week or so ago) I had Everett dressed before Sawyer came over (which is pretty rare) and they were matching! It was so cute! Another day Sawyer got really dirty so I changed him into his backup outfit (that happened to be orange) and Everett was already wearing an orange shirt. I took them to the grocery store to pick a few things up and EVERYONE commented on my cute twins... they don't even look alike! Not even a little bit... but it was fun pretending. And I love the comments I get about 'looking great for having twins'!

Well, there was my random post of old Everett pictures.

(I can't wait to get my camera back so that I can have better pictures again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment