Saturday, September 17, 2011

Tough Strips

Everett is a tough little guy.

The other day he tripped/caught his toe on the seam of the concrete and ripped the skin on the top of his toe off. He cried a little but the bleeding was the real problem- it wouldn't stop. I picked him up and started to walk inside to wash him up and he started screaming like a mad man. He hates to go inside. So I bought the first aid kit out to him- and the camera, because I'm weird like that.




I washed it, put some triple antibiotic on it, and then wrapped it in a band-aid the best I could.




No Mickey Mouse band-aids for this guy... he needs the tough strips. They stay on WAY better than any other bandage {well, I guess I could have used duct tape like my step dad ;-) }



He was totally fine with his 'ouchie'... just a little interested in the band-aid. Once I stood him up, he went right back to playing- just like it ever even happened- and the band-aid stayed on the rest of the day.



I love this little tough guy (and the tough strips).

3 comments:

  1. Good to know Tyrell! I wish I had this Tough Strips knowledge about 9 years ago! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm i need those. I have been wrapping my toe in medical tape the past week.

    ReplyDelete