Thursday, September 22, 2011

We Love Beans

Sawyer --> Soybeans --> Beans.

A.K.A. Stink Bean, Beaner, Beaner Wiener, Beanie, Beanie Wienie, Beanie Baby...  whatever you want to call him, we love him.

We went out to water the raspberries this afternoon and Everett got a hold of the hose before I could. I knew it was going to be good... so I ran and got the camera: 









Everett would alternate between filling up the watering can and spraying Sawyer.... but don't worry, Sawyer liked it!









Everett was too busy to look up...






Everett spraying Sawyer's twinkie toes:















I was laughing so hard while taking these pictures (and they were too). These two boys are so funny and they make the perfect friends. If you want a good laugh, just watch the video. SO FUNNY!



Beanie was drenched by the end of the video. He is such a good friend to Everett. We love Beans!


2 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOVE this! That was hilarious. I am linking this on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Ev got him good a couple times! So fun!

    ReplyDelete