Saturday, October 8, 2011

Best Birthday Ever!

(Why do Jake and I look the worst!!!)

My 25th birthday was my best birthday yet! I've never even had a birthday party until this year... and it was a blast! We met some friends at Red Lobster for dinner... had some endless shrimp... and then everyone came back to our house for games and cake pops.

(Cake pops that Andy helped me make and my new birthday hat!)

 We played Scribblish and laughed until it hurt. That game is so so so funny and I had SO much fun. I feel so lucky to have so many good friends and I'm so glad they made 25 a birthday to remember!

*Tami P. I haven't been able to comment on your blog for the longest time and it's killing me!!! I just finished watching those X-factor videos you posted and I think I cried through every one of them (I completely lost it when Drew's dad starting crying. I watched them in reverse order and Rachael started the cry fest)! Thanks for posting them- I loved 'em. Now I'm a fan... I better figure out when the show's on!

6 comments:

  1. We are impressed the picture got everyone in it. That was such a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a fun birthday!! Can you believe your 25? I woke up and my stomach still hurts from laughing so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Birthday Tyrell! I am glad it was a good one! Your shout-out to my videos made me feel so special:) That is weird my blog isn't letting you comment. Illl see what I can do! Glad you liked them. I really put them on there so I can watch them over and over haha. It's on wednesdays, and I think thursdays still.. on Fox. 7 here, but not sure of the time change for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks SO much for having us! It was so much fun :) SO glad your special day was a success!!! And I think I'm seriously going to have to buy that game now... I'll be calling you and Crystal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!! Glad you had a great day! --Scribblish is such a fun game. Love it!

    ReplyDelete