Friday, October 28, 2011

Boys Trip 2011

For the last 3 years Jake has been invited to the dunes with his friends. He looks forward to the trip every year and I look forward to the video afterwards! They went to the dunes in Oregon and rented a house/cabin instead of camping (Jake was headed to Oregon as I was headed home from my race).
.
Well, here is the video! Jake is the one with the black quad, black/white helmet and gear, the one flying the kite, oh... and yep, the one with his shirt off. And I think there is a swear word in the music so don't get offended because I told you so... AND make sure you watch the very, very end- so funny!

Dunes Trip 2011 from ernie lay on Vimeo.

Boys Trip 2010 and 2009

(P.S. Ernie, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the videos you make. It totally makes 3 days without Jake worth it!)

1 comment: