Tuesday, October 18, 2011

BasketFall


Everett and I rode bikes to the park and played for hours. It was a beautiful ride with the Fall colors. The park was fun too... until Everett wanted to watch the two guys playing basketball with their shirts off... talk about awkward!


"Ball? Ball?"

"Yes baby, that's a basketball. Let's go swing..."

"Ball? Ball?"

"Yes, a ball. Do you want to slide..."

"Ball? Ball?"


He didn't want to swing or slide- so we just watched the two guys play basketball for a few minutes. I felt bad for them... but eventually we made it to the swings!


I love this kid! And I love fall and the beautiful colors!

3 comments:

  1. LOL that must have been really awkward "I promise I'm not checking you out!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. They liked you checking them out! What guy doesn't want to play for an audience? Why else do they go to park and play with their shirts off? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little surprised this post isn't littered with shirtless ballers...jk :)
    -Andrew

    ReplyDelete