Thursday, October 6, 2011

Three Hundred Months



Tomorrow I'll be making wishes and blowing things out. It'll be my birthday!

I'm one of those super selfish people that love their birthdays. It's bad. Really bad. Like... Mom? Dad? Don't you need my new address so you can overnight my present... bad.

But I guess it's that one day a year when it's not terribly wrong to be selfish. But anyways, did you hear the news? It's my birthday tomorrow!!! (I'll be 300 months old. ;-) hahaha please tell me you laughed too!)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday Tyrell! I don't even want to know how many months old I am.... Hope you have a fabulous day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 300 months old!? That is awesome! And I forgot that we share the same birthday month. We share lots of stuff. A birthday month. An anniversary. A neighborhood to grow up in. Weird. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete